Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 27 April 2006
*.* *.*

BOTC had just ended. I'm so glad to be in this batch of BOTC. They are really fun and loving people. Thank God for BOTC Residential Camp, if not for that, I don't think we will leave the course with so much memories and I believe we definitely will up again and catch up with one another.

School has started for almost 2 weeks. I'm still trying to get my engine started to adapt to school all over again. Assignments are given and their due dates are so close. Ever wonder how year 3 students survived, well, I'll try to survive and we'll see.

I'm beginning to love E-Learning. Honestly, I hate it. I think it's a waste of time when they just make us sit in front of the computer and make us do some review questions then go off for break. I find it boring. But now, I'm beginning to like it. I realized that laboratory has been tough. Last time I can handle all the lab works all my myself, now I can't. I'm really struggling with it. I burnt one IC chip this week during lab and there was this very strong burning smell and both my partner and I got worried and panicked, and we switched off all the power supply. After that we laughed so hard.

There were a lot of visitors in school today and every lecturers looked so stress. We were all told to behave and wear our lanyand (Apparently, nobody bothers to bring let alone wearing it) while we were doing our lab work. We looked like some animals in some zoo or cages where were all put in transparent glass classrooms and all the visitors just walked around happily looking at us. Well, a lot of them say that level is like Orchard Road, it's the hot place.
My lecturer was explaining the lab work, we all saw smoke coming out from one of the devices. A mini explosion took place in the lab. The whole class got panicked and then again, we smell something burning. Some of us were laughing and said that luckily there wasn't any more visitors standing out there if not they will get a shock too. Or maybe they will be wondering what kind of experiment the school teaches these days. My lecturer quickly get the fan, opened the door, if not all of us will be poison to death.

I'm graduating soon, real soon. Looks like I got to step out of my comfort zone to make more new friends in my class.

posted by Michelle at 16:42:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com