Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 3 March 2006
*.* Last teen years... *.*

Finally exams are over. Finally!! I've been having many sleepless nights for the past 2 weeks. It's the exams stress and I just felt so helpless.

Today marks my last teen years. Next year I will be in the big '2' range. I really must make full use of this year to fulfill all my teen dreams.

On top of my new year resolution, these are what I dream of...
1. I guess the top of the list is to complete Mount Ophir. I really wish we could go again and this time reaching the summit.

2. Be a responsible BB officer (Of course I have many years to go, not just this year), fulfilling all my appointments. BOTC is starting soon!

3. Believing that God can heal me inside out, outside in.

4. Driving license!!

5. Do something that I've never done in the past 19 years. But I can't think of any right now. Maybe I want to challenge my fears... No more fears!

6. Something that I've never dare try for the past 19 years.

7. I just want to treasure all that I have...

Thank you people for all your blessings, I know I've been blessed and so blessed!

posted by Michelle at 23:56:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com