Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 13 February 2006
*.* *.*

It has been a super long time since I last put on my shorts, running shoes and a towel for a jog. If I didn't remember wrongly, it was a few days before the Ophir trip and till now, it has accumulated of 2 months plus of fats (mind you, it's after CYN too - the eat and grow fat season).

It is not easy jogging alone non-stop. That kind of momentum needs to be build up all over again. I really missed my Ophir kakis. I miss the time we had doing training together, that kind of encouragement we give to each other so that no one gives up.

I must build that discipline to jog at least twice a week. Need to burn off my fats!

posted by Michelle at 22:28:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com