Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 19 February 2006
*.* Everything has it's first time... *.*

Today is a very exciting day for me. This is my first time playing for Chinese Service. The interesting thing about Chinese Service is there are only 2 instruments, the guitar and the keyboard, so whatever mistakes anyone make can be heard so distinctively. I was told that when I make a mistake, I must not let the cat out of the bag by my facial expression. You may call it 'act blur'. I just pretended I didn't know anything and continued. I was a little worried and scared actually because I don't really know the songs. I had to go online to listen to the songs again and again, trying to pick up how they play.

People who know me will know that when I get excited, my palms will sweat. I hate the stinky and wet feeling. My friends will know best because they hate it too. When they touched my hands, they will scream. I hate it most when we are told to hold hands. It's super yucky. That's why they will always tease me by telling me not to short circuit the keyboard.

Surprisingly, my palms wasn't sweaty at all while I was playing! Thank God for that! I really enjoyed playing today because I simply let God use me as a vessel. I honestly have no idea how did I play today. I need to listen to the recorded version and then see where I can improve on.

I want to surrender everything to God. It's God I serve and people I minister. I want to be used by God and let God do His work. He does not even need me to do it, but He chose me. I choose to be chosen by Him too...

posted by Michelle at 23:30:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com