Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 28 January 2006
*.* Toe nails.. Drop or Cut? *.*

Chinese New Year eve.

I am not in the Chinese New Year mood yet, just don't know why. I'm not sleeping yet, maybe after this I will, looking at the time now is 1.36 a.m.

I was cutting my toe nails because my in grown nails are killing me. It's very painful so I just needed to cut them out. I was looking at my other toe nail realizing that I hurt my toe 2 months back, probably kicking or knocking into something hard and now my nail is dropping off. I am a little impatient so I decided to peel it off instead of waiting for it to drop off by itself. But I realized that the more I try peeling, the more painful it gets. It's very interesting how our body works actually. When the nail drop by itself, it's painless, but the moment your hands get itchy and you feel like cutting or peeling off, it's painful because the new nail has not fully grown yet. One of my toe nails actually dropped off. I can't even remember if I ever knock onto it.

I'm pretty amazed by how our body works. I finds it interesting. I wonder if finger nail works that way too. But will it be awful than on your feet? Finger nails are more obvious for people to look at than your feet.

posted by Michelle at 01:35:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com