Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 24 January 2006
*.* Loansharks.. *.*

Recently I saw a lot of white patches of white paint on the walls, along the staircase especially. This is not very shocking, the one that gave me a big shocked was when I opened my door and saw blue paint on my neighbour's wall, it was as though the paint was still dripping though it was pretty dry. The most recent color was green. I was just wondering if I would see more colours and then dada... Rainbow colours.

It's pretty obvious that my neighbour borrowed money from loansharks I suppose. They go round writing on the lift floor, along the staircase with the address and the biggest word of all was: O $ P $.

I feel the loanshark is a selfish person, but the one who borrowed money is more selfish than the loanshark. The loanshark is selfish because he goes round vandalizing. I'm really afraid one day he might just borrow my flower pot and smash it on that family. The one who borrowed money, for whatever reason he has I'm not interested, but I know he didn't think of his family first. I guess at the end of the day it was his family members who painted over all the wordings with white paint and Chinese New Year is coming, they can't get rid of the paint. It's embarrassing for the family. He is plain selfish because he didn't think that his family has to do all this for him. Policemen ever come because other neighbours lodged a complaint. It simply didn't work. Sometimes I wonder whether the loanshark is more afraid to see policemen or the other way round.

If only there isn't any existent of any bad guy...

posted by Michelle at 22:48:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com