Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 22 January 2006
*.* *.*

Chinese New Year is just one week from now. It just happen to fall on a Sunday and I can't make it to church this Sunday because there are so many visitations to do. I wonder how big will the congregation be next week.

School is getting more stress now. I'm going to have electives selection on Wed and Thurs. I honestly have no idea what to choose because I simply dislike programming and I'm not going to choose anything to do with programming. Now I'm really stuck. If I don't get into my first choice (that is anti-programming.. yippe!), I will be quite dead. Maybe I should just go and like one of the programming. I just hate this. I hate it when I don't like what I'm doing and I struggle with it. Just doesn't makes sense. The only good thing I like about my course is the Maths and the laboratory works (of course not including the programming ones).
Well, I'm going to graduate soon. Either I choose to enjoy it or endure it. This time, I hope I can choose to enjoy it instead of enduring it.

After Chinese New Year is the deadline for my programming projects, followed by exams. It's going to be a stressful month for me. The constant reminder that I must study hard and do well for this semester and that festive mood is running over me. This is just such a bad time to have exams. Just like what happened when I had study break during Christmas and New Year day and one week later common test. It's the festive mood that ruined everything.

Ok, the more I talk about it, the more I'm going to endure it than enjoying it. I can't look back now, I can only look forward and walk ever step by faith...

posted by Michelle at 23:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com