Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 13 January 2006
*.* 2006 *.*

It has been two week into the new year of 2006. Though it just started, my stress level is getting higher and higher too. Common test week. The usual thing, having to study till late night. Don't ask me why I didn't study during study break. I was into the festive mood where study break was during Christmas week and the New Year (Oh please!).

I haven't come out with any new year resolution. I guess this year I will focus a lot on my studies (hey I'm graduating soon - Feb 2007) and my ministries where God has placed me in. Worship ministry is going to be more exciting as I will be playing more in corporate prayer meetings and the Chinese congregation, more backup singing and I'm really enjoying it. Youth ministry is on the build up, hopefully things will be more settled soon.

Looks like I may be going back to Ophir again. I just wish I can reach the summit. I think as I look back, at the age of 18 I did quite a lot of memorable things, some adventurous ones, some first attempts in my life (well, I believe there are more to come), some not so challenging ones and others. I hope in future when I grow old and I look back, I can proudly say that I really didn't waste my youth days.

I'm beginning to treasure my relationship with the people around me more. I'm so afraid of losing them. I can't bear for them to leave me. I think Pastor Gordon's departure had left me a bad mark about people's leaving. I think I'm still taking time to adjust what's happening in church because without him, things are so different. Probably I just miss him and the way he works.

posted by Michelle at 01:33:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com