Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 27 December 2005
*.* Saying farewell to 2005 *.*

2005 is a year of blessings and growing for me.

I want to thank God for Tommy gor and Sharon jie for taking good care of me, being so thoughtful, supportive and encouraging.

I want to thank God for my mentors, Aunty Cheng Suan for taking good care of me, taking care of my growth, my well-being. Delia for teaching me keyboard and passing on her skills to me.

I thank God for the little blessings He has given me this year. I go to camp without paying because my angel that God-sent has paid for me, I go to Ophir paying half of the trip fee because my angel that God-sent has paid for me too. Makes me wonder if this 2 persons are the same.

I guess I have grown much in 2005 and feeling all so blessed. The different ministries helped me grow. BB has made me grow stronger into God's Word because as I teach God's Word to the boys, I learn and I grow. Worship ministry has help me understand that worship comes from the heart. It doesn't matter how man sees me, but how God sees me and my heart.

It has been a good and fruitful year for me. I've made new people, impacted new lives (hopefully) and made stronger friendships this year.

Others have impacted me and taught me well this year too. Thank you so much for coming alongside in my life. You are greatly appreciated.

Friendship doesn't end here... It's just the beginning..

posted by Michelle at 23:31:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com