Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 14 December 2005
*.* Ophir.. Here I come.. *.*

Finally after all these while of training, I'm leaving on Friday, 16 Dec 2005. Bought all the necessary things from tracking boots, ground sheets, borrowed a bag. I've yet to pack them.

First of all I must thank God and thank that person who blessed me with half of the trip fee. I have no idea who is it again and honestly, it makes me wanting to know more who the person is.

I'm having a mixed emotions now. On one hand I can't wait to go but on the other hand, I don't know if I can make it. I don't want to be a burden to the whole team even though the leader keep emphasizing that this is a team effort.

I hope I'm more physically, mentally and spiritually fit in doing this.

This is my theme song during training:

I need You Jesus, to come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There no other name by which I am saved
Captured me with grace
I will follow You..

This is the theme song to go Ophir for the next few days:

I have decided to climb Mt Ophir
I have decided to climb Mt Ophir
I have decided to climb Mt Ophir
No turning back, NO TURNING BACK...

posted by Michelle at 00:47:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com