Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 15 December 2005
*.* My prayer... *.*

Before I leave tomorrow night for Mt Ophir, I just want to say a little prayer for my team.

Father I commit everyone in this team to Your hands. I pray that the blood of the Lamb cover us as we set off tomorrow. Father bless every of our steps that we take, that it will be a step of safety, protection because You watch over us day and night. Father I pray that You grant us the strength that is needed, the rest that we need, the endurance as we aim to reach the top, the motivation, the power to conquer it with our heavy loads.
God I know that You will watch over us and I trust You for every step we take. Grant us journey mercy. Father take away all our fears and worries because You have made us conquerors of all. We have Victory in Christ Jesus.
May You continue to bond this team, may You continue to pray us, watch over us. I commit everyone into Your hands once again.
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen...

posted by Michelle at 23:23:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com