Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 21 December 2005
*.* *.*

I've learnt to be appreciative over this whole week. My family is away for holiday and I'm alone, learning to cook for myself, washing of clothes and taking good care of myself, fishes and the little hamster of my friend's. I really appreciate what my parents do now for me.

I guess human beings are like that. We only regret and want to be appreciative only when things gone wrong, cannot turn back time and worse, when people around leave, be it short term or forever.

I don't want myself to regret one day because I've not tell my family and friends how much I appreciate them for who they are and what they do in my life because it's them that made me grow.

Daddy, Mummy, my dearest friends, I really appreciate you for all you have done for me. Your love, care, concern, prayers and support, they really helped me grow. Appreciate you for who you are. Appreciate you for being my friend, a blessing to me. I thank God for all of you..

posted by Michelle at 22:08:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com