Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 3 December 2005
*.* *.*

It's the start of another month - December. This month it's like a rollar coaster for me. December will pass very quickly with camp, probably conquering a mountain, Christmas and then countdown to January and that marks not just the end of December but also a final goodbye to year 2005.

I'm going through a mixture of emotions. I wish December don't come. Time will just stop by November. People come and go in my life. Some of them simply come in and out, it's like writing their names in my heart on sand and when the wave comes, it's gone.

Some craved their names in my heart on rock, it's so hard that I cannot let go. The world is cruel. People come, people leave. It all depends what they have impart with you their teachings, their values.

I can't bear to let it go, but I have to.

I leave you with my blessing, you impart me with valuable lessons..

posted by Michelle at 23:08:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com