Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 4 December 2005
*.* Expect the Unexpected! *.*

Expect the unexpected. This is what I've learnt so far in my Ophir training.

Guess what? My team and I ran 5.6km. I tell you, this is something that I've never done it and I thought I will never make it. We ran 2.8km, took a short break then continue with the next 2.8km. It's simply too much of a mental challenge. I wanted to stop so many times because I couldn't take it but thank God that the team was very encouraging.

After the jog, we went to climb stairs. A total of 26 storey and then it was the challenging and tiring part, the climbing of a hill up and down 5 times. To be honest, I simply have no energy left after the jog. I felt my legs were on the air because I couldn't touch the ground, couldn't figure where my legs went to.

It's really amazing to see how everyone in the team work towards the goal. The sense of achievement was indescribable.

Next training: Unknown
What we are going to do: Unknown
Where we will be: Unknown

posted by Michelle at 23:59:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com