Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 26 December 2005
*.* The best gift for Christmas is Love... *.*

It's Christmas. This year Christmas, it's different. It's a joyous yet sad Christmas for me. It started raining early in the morning and I just don't like rainy days! It makes me sad. It's joyous because it is the day my Saviour is born!

The giving of Christmas gift started as early as we see each other in church. The exchanges we made was messy. Some were digging for their gifts to others, some were searching for the cards that they wrote, some were still writing their Christmas cards and wishes to others. It's interesting to see people work. I think the best gift for Christmas is Love. God love us that He gave His only Son to us. We love by giving, we love by making others' day, we love others as ourselves.

Today also marks the end of Chapter 2 for Yishun Methodist Mission. The departure of senior pastor is a very different thing to let go. So much tears shed today. From the beginning of the sermon he started preaching, to the end of the service, people were crying, non-stop and that includes me. His sermon touched my heart, his singing made me sad, his big hug just made me cry like a running tap. Everyone was queuing up to say their last goodbye to him. I really hate farewell. It's the hardest thing to let go in this earth.

I will pray that God will bless him and watch over him wherever he goes and whatever he do.

I will miss him terribly...

posted by Michelle at 03:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com