Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 30 November 2005
*.* *.*

I've been working hard and training hard for Mount Ophir climbing. The first long hike that I went with the team was a 30km hike from Chong Pang all the way to Kranji MRT to Lim Chu Kang Jetty and back to Kranji MRT again. It was fun at the same time tough. It's a 'mind over body' kind of thing. We sang a lot, we encouraged each other a lot.

Each time I go for training with the group, it always contains a suspense. A suspense to where we are going to train, a suspense of what we are going to do, what kind of training we are going to do together? It's really fun doing it together because of the laughter and 'over-worked state' of mind where people will start talking nonsense.

Of course group training is not enough training for ourselves. We need to do our own training too. I've been climbing stairs 2-3 times a week. It's more tiring doing it alone and it takes more determinations and more will power to overcome it.

I hope I can really go to Mount Ophir to take a good look at the submit. I heard each of us will be carrying 40-45kg of load on our bag. I can't imagine how I'm going to do that but I believe with more training, I can do it.

Looking forward to the next group training.

posted by Michelle at 23:37:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com