Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 10 October 2005
*.* I.n.t.e.r.n.s. C.a.m.p - Wonderful! *.*

I just came back from my interns’ camp. There are so many things that I need to thank God for; first of all, a blessing from God that someone had paid for my camp fee, then the people and company God has placed, the knowledge and skills God has taught us through our pastor, the environment, and the place. I thank God for my pastor and my fellow peers in this camp because they have been a blessing to me.

This camp I learnt about self-awareness, how to be a lid-lifter, what role does everyone play in a team and many other things. I think the most important is not just how much we learnt and feel good and spiritually high after the camp, but the team to share a common vision to what we can do for the youths in the future and work towards it and not just empty talking. Otherwise all the effort trying to put us together will go to waste.

I really enjoyed this camp, it's not just memorial and fun, I felt heavy burden after that. I just wish I could do more but I know I can't do it with all my strength. I need God's strength and God's directions.

Just want to say to people who were at the camp: Thank you for being a blessing to me for that 3 days. I pray that God will continue to strengthen each and everyone of us and use us for His plans and purpose for us in future. I thank God that I get to know you guys better in different ways. Remember, we are to be a leader not of the future but of the present.

posted by Michelle at 23:34:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com