Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 24 October 2005
*.* *.*

Holiday is ending soon in 2 weeks time. My room is still in a big mess. I've yet to clear it up before school term starts again. Results was out 2 weeks back (the day I went to Malaysia for shopping) and I was real delighted and thanking God for all that He has given me, blessed me in this area. All I need to do is to claim it from Him. Thank God for the unexpected rather good results. This motivated to want to work hard next semester because I must admit that I didn't work hard at all last semester.

This holiday was pretty well spent. I enjoyed what I'm doing from giving tuition more frequently to working in my church doing bulletins and announcements. Not forgetting that I get more sleep, more rest and I eat a lot more too! (hmmm... That explains why I'm putting more weight lately) My weekends are wonderfully spent with my church friends. Well, not everyday is a Sunday.

I'm not set for school yet though. I'm quite scared actually because after this semester, I'll be streamed to what I will do for my final year and that is very important because that will determine whether I get my chance to go to University or I'll come out to work. I'm hoping to get into University first then work. Even for now, I have no idea what I want to major in next year.

Year 2, semester 2. My poly life is ending soon. It seemed as though I just entered into it not long ago. All so blur and lifeless. I'm still trying hard to pull my life through in poly. Some times it's so hard just to get deadlines meet when so many projects are queuing in the line to get handed in. Thank God for helping me through all this if not I wouldn't know how to get my days passed.

First of all, I need to clear my room and get ready to go back to school...

posted by Michelle at 01:45:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com