Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 31 October 2005
*.* Don't lose heart... Focus on Him.. *.*

It's end of October. I have only 1 more week to enjoy and then I'm going to set my heart to study hard.

My spiritual (prayer) partner is having her exams now and she missed prayer meeting last Friday. Today when we finally met up, we gave each other a big hug. She said she missed me. Well, I missed her too. Usually after every Friday's cell, she would stay overnight at my place and we would chit-chat till 2am and fell asleep. Though Saturday we may need to rush because of our individual commitments, we spent very good time together. When I heard from her mum that she cried while studying because of her exam stress, I feel so much for her. It just reminds me how I was struggling to study for my exams. I was tearing after that big hug. It's such a genuine friendship we have.

Because of the distance from her house to school, she actually moved to somewhere nearer to stay. The place that she is staying now is at high risk of dengue fever. I'm praying hard that God will protect her from all these distractions and that she can concentrate well and then enjoy all her holidays.

Everyone has a story to tell of their life, their childhood, their growing up stages. Some people come from very dramatic background that can be found in modern television drama series, some people are just so fortunate that everything is so well provided for them, some people may come from a complicated background but somehow their parents try very hard to compensate them and ended up spoiling their child without them knowing.

Everyone has a story to tell. I have my story to tell too. God put us in different places and that He see us through and provide us with whatever we need. God didn't promise that we will complete the race, but He has promised to give us strength to run this race.

Everyone has a calling from God. Man as Husband, Woman as Wives, parents, children, colleague at work, student in school. We have to fulfill them all not with our strength but with God's strength.

Honestly, sometimes I feel so hard to run this race especially when I'm a student now. I hate exams sometimes even my school, people in my school. I don't like the way they do things, I don't like the places they hang out, I don't like the things they do when they hang out, the people that they hang out with, etc. Sometimes I just don't feel like going to school. Whenever I have thing kind of lousy thinking, I will remind myself that my calling now is a student so I have to complete it no matter what.

Calling all students, my dear friends who are taking 'O' Levels, exams in University, don't lose heart. God is there for you whenever you needs Him. Remember to draw strength from Him. May the joy of the Lord be your strength. =)

posted by Michelle at 01:48:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com