Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 14 September 2005
*.* Thank God for you.. *.*

It's going to be mid-autumn festival again. Ever since young, every year this time, my grandparents will give my sister and I some money to buy our own lanterns. There is no exception this year even though I'm already 18. I guess in their eyes I haven't grow up or I'm still their young grandchild running everywhere in the house when I was very young.

My grandmother took care of me and my sister ever since we were born. They moved out 3 years back but they still come back and stay every weekends. Our lifestyle seem to change without them. My mother don't cook very often before but now she cooks more frequent than before. There is a sign of relief in us somehow.

I remember some younger years, my cousins will come over to my place and we will have dinner together and after dinner the real fun will start. We would go to some playgrounds or park and light our lanterns and at the end of the night, we will not just burn our paper lanterns but also all the candles and make a mini campfire, let alone the candle box. There were cases of burnt playgrounds reported in the news and thank God we didn't cause any fire hazards.

Those were the younger days. I guess as I grow older, all these will only be of a fond memory. It's a good time for family gathering and going out with friends. It's the best time to build stronger friendship and enjoy the fellowship.

Dear friends and people who reads this, I thank God for having you as a friend. Some of you play a very important role in my life and others may just be an acquaintance. I treasure the friendships I have. Without you, my life may not be that colourful than before (even though having Jesus in my life is already very colourful).

I want to say this especially to my cell members, I really enjoy the times we have together and more to come. From every Friday's fellowship (warm one) to celebrating each other birthday (having to crack our head to think of a master plan for sabotage) to cell retreat and I believe more special events to come and line up for us.. I love you all..

posted by Michelle at 00:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com