Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 23 September 2005
*.* Holiday!! *.*

Today marks my day of freedom because it's holiday! It's holiday... I'm very excited and happy. It's holiday. It means I can sleep later, wakes up later. It means having free time to read books, do whatever I like, swimming and lots more (I have yet to come out with a list to do for the next 45 days).

I went to one of my cell member's grandmother wake at Bukit Timah area. It was raining today and I was pretty paranoid whether if there is any mosquito in that area since I got bitten on Tuesday having observed that the mosquito that bit me was an Aedes mosquito.

Anyway, some of the youths and a youth pastor went to have supper after that at Yishun. We had pizza at low price. It was nearing 11.30pm when someone suggested to go to Yishun Park to take a look at the public toilet called Exeloo. We were as though we came from some outerspace and we were exploring the loo. There were instructions given in the cubicle itself and there is only a limit of 10 minutes of usage (SOMEONE got stuck inside because he doesn't know how to opps.. opps). There is music played and everything seemed automatic, from the flash to handwash to hand dryer. After exploring, we then decided to stay there and have more fun.

We were playing with swings, merry-go-round and the facilities there. It was almost 12mn by then. We were having lots of fun. We were swinging each other and almost send them up to the moon. It was so high. Quite a thrill. My youth pastor and us sat on the merry-go-round and SOMEONE turned us around. When we got giddy, he turned us the other way round and my youth pastor sang a song while we were still up there. He was saying that since we turned ourselves the opposite direction, we shall sing 'Mary had a little lamb' the other way too. So they started singing. We then decided to spin one person up there and make the person walk in a straight line after that. We laughed until we almost fall flat on the ground.

It was a fun, exciting night.

posted by Michelle at 01:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com