Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 5 September 2005
*.* God's love is beautiful... *.*

No one is perfect in this world except God. We are of nothing but from dust, we are of nothing but He made us something, He made us beautiful with His perfect love.

God's love makes us beautiful, not on the outside, but the inside. It's the inner beauty that makes a person beautiful. The beauty of giving, the beauty of caring, the beauty of loving others, the beauty of waiting, etc.

God placed us in different situation, in different circumstances for a purpose. Yet we don't see His point. We envy other people's life, family, friends and other things. We feel that the grass is greener on the other side and we fail to see how God work in different people He has chosen. When we don't seek God and live a life that is needed a purpose to exist, we cannot live a life of abundance, but God wants us to seek Him and follow Him in all the days of our life here in this horrible world so that we can taste and see His goodness.

I like yesterday's sermon. It's about waiting. Waiting is about commitment, it's not about feeling. Many times, we are afraid to wait, afraid of the uncertainty while waiting. However, waiting is the reflection of our faith. I like what my pastor said when he said that when we wait for wish, we hangs on, but when we wait for hope, we let go. We don't wish but we hope. When you hope, it harness inside you.

Whatever he said, I can only agree and say a big Amen to that. Waiting can be frustrating when you don't have a purpose of waiting but when you know what you are waiting for, it's all worthwhile.

I've chose to wait because I know God has given me His promises each and every morning. Sometimes I wonder how will I feel after my waiting, it doesn't matter anymore. This sermon simply gives me a confirmation and the encouragement that I'm not going through this alone but God is with me. Though sometimes I find it so difficult, this sermon really spurs me on that it's worth all the waiting.

posted by Michelle at 12:13:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com