Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 9 September 2005
*.* *.*

First of all, to people who blogs and who read others blog, there are a lot of spams in here lately. I am finding ways to stop it from getting spammed.

I'm losing sleep recently. I think it's due to exam stress. I can't sleep well and haven't been eating well too. Been having gastric pain more frequent than ever these days. I'm glad that people around me are helping me, at least they don't remind me that exams is very near the corner but even brought some of us out for fun.

We went to Chinese Garden on Wednesday and it was exciting. Though there were 3 couples except me, we had a very 'bright' and hot night. It's my first visit to Chinese Garden and I really enjoyed myself there.

There were many different lanterns lighting and different themes. Nothing special happened but I know everyone of us did enjoyed ourselves and each other company.

posted by Michelle at 01:22:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com