Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 16 August 2005
*.* To be a blessing to others and to bless others *.*

Have you ever wonder if money do drop from the sky? The answer is... No. But the amazing thing is money will drop to you through God when He decided to bless you with some angels.

I am facing some financial difficulities recently because of added payment for my own insurance policy. It's really tough on me because I'm still schooling and I don't earn much. Things will be different when I go out and work then that kind of money could be peanut.

One Sunday morning, it was a normal Sunday morning and as usual I was slightly late for service. It was a CAC Sunday and service ended very early! Wow! It's probably first time in history of YMM Sunday Service. It's my first time that I don't have to rush from one place to another and another place to another, from classes to classes. (That's besides the point) My friends (this big brother n sister of mine) passed me a yellow envelope. I thought it was some encouraging letter of card initially. When I opened it, I felt something soft as if there were some pieces of tissue papers in there. And to my surprise, there were some money. I teared. I was very touched because it's like someone sending you coal to keep you warm in winter.

Honestly, I didn't pray for any money to be given to me. I just pray that I can survive with whatever I have left and walking by faith each day that God is my Provider that I need not worry. I never expect that God will send angels to me to bless me with money.

I've learnt an important lesson through this. I must learn to receive blessings and bless others too. It's about humbling myself to receive and giving cheerfully with a happy heart.

I want to be a blessing to others and to bless others too. This is my life mission: To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).

posted by Michelle at 13:11:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com