Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 19 August 2005
*.* Thank God and Praise God for He is GOOD! *.*

I just have so much to thank God for. Thank God for His goodness, thank God for his mercy and grace, thank God for His new promises everyday, thank God for His blessings and just thank God for everything.

Remember just few days back I was saying I'm facing some difficulties and a couple gave me a blessing of money? Guess what? God is just so good to me. I had an increment of 20%. It's a lot to me! I can only thank God for that.

Though a lot of things I didn't really pray that I need it because I felt so long I watch my spending, my going in and out of cash flow, be a little thrifty everything will be fine, I will be able to survive. God knows my desire somehow. I'm not saying that one does not need to pray very hard then. Through this God taught me an important lesson, so long I have the ability to give and bless others, I should do it because God loves a cheerful giver. I have been through it and understands how it feels.

I don't say that I'm very rich as a student, but I know I'm very contented with all I have now and watch whatever I'm doing with my money.

posted by Michelle at 08:14:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com