Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 8 August 2005
*.* God deals with the heart of everyone... *.*

This is one song that I want to share here. It's from Hillsong titled 'With all I am'...

Into Your hands, I commit again
With all I am for You Lord
You hold my world in the palm of Your Hand
And I am Yours forever

Jesus I believe I You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live, the reason that I sing
With all I am

I'll walk with You
Wherever You may go through tear and joy
I'll trust in You
And I believe in all of Your ways, Your promises forever

I will worship
I will worship You

----

Have you ever been to a youth prayer meeting that only consists of 10 people including yourself? Well, I did. It was my first time going to such a small prayer meeting. I was pretty discouraged because earlier I had an hour break I was thinking if I should go back home and get changed but instead I went straight for prayer meeting. When I went into the room, I was shocked! You mean that's prayer meeting with only 10 people?!

Anyway, it was quite an experience and we just worship God like how we usually do. Actually I won't be surprised if most of the youths went to Festival of Praise (FOP) that day. Sometimes it kept me thinking if we worship God because we want to, because He deserves it or because everyone is listening to the most popular song that's why we worship. Sometimes, we need to be reminded that it's God we are worshipping and not the very cool music.

To worship God with all I am, with all I have. I feel sometimes we like to spiritualise things. Why can't we let God be God? Why can't we just humble ourselves and let God work through us? It's about seeking and finding Him. It's about the hunger inside us.

Whenever I do backup singing for service, I am very conscious with myself, so afraid that I might sing out of tune, sing wrongly, but today, I really experienced a different way of doing backup. It's the heart that God sees inside me. The more I choose to worship God, the more I'll enjoy doing backup singing too. September will be a new experience for me. It will be my first time playing for prayer meeting and serving as a keyboardist after about 5 months of training and mentoring in keyboard. Thank God for this sister for putting her effort and commiting her precious for me.

I can see God is working in my life very wonderfully and beautiful. I'm enjoying it. I never regretted putting myself a 3 year covenent with God for I know I can handle it. 3 years, it will soon past fast, with a new transformation of me.

posted by Michelle at 00:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com