Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 25 August 2005
*.* Are you considerate enough? *.*

If people in the bus or train could have been more considerate, guess many people will be grateful because they won't be missing their bus or train to their destination and not be late.

If people could have been more considerate, then you probably won't be hearing some cursing and swearing words from other people trying to board the bus or even alight from it.

If people have been more considerate, guess you won't be hearing the bus driver having to shout to get people to move in, or people trying to pull open the MRT door to get in.

I wish I am not one of those who blocked people's way, if I ever did, I'm sorry. However, I feel I'm more of a victim. No choice. It happened 2 days in a row and I feel it's not something that we all can pin point or should pin point. It's everyone's effort having to play a part and not being selfish.

I remembered there was once I was rushing to somewhere meeting my friend. The door was about to close and I was just 2 steps away from the door. 2 steps but I couldn't get in. I wanted to barge my way through but I didn't. I was disappointed and angry. Beside there were 2 ladies standing in front of the door, refused to make way for me despite knowing I was trying to push my way in. I didn't know why the door opened again and I went in with a big "Excuse Me".

I was with my mentor yesterday and we were waiting for our bus for Bible study. It was a long bus but we couldn't make our way through. When the bus left with a huge crowd standing at the entrance of the door, we saw a lot of empty spaces at the back too. We just wish we could have done something and ask the people to move in and we get ourselves some space too.

Today I was on my way back home from school. To my surprise that at such an early afternoon the bus was already packed! It was the time for the secondary school to get home. The bus driver was shouting trying to get people to move in. I just don't understand. When the bus was so full, he refused to open the front door for his passengers to alight. He wanted them to know that people at the back needs to move to the rear of the bus. However this school boy said with an amusing tone "This is impossible!" when he got off the bus, having to move from the front and squeeze all the way to the back. I understand how he feels too.

Sometimes I just wish I can tell others to move in, but I don't dare. All I could do is to stare. Hoping that people get my message. If only I had been more brave. Would you do the same too?

posted by Michelle at 23:43:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com