Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 26 July 2005
*.* *.*

My very stressful period is here again. Think about it, poly is actually quite stressful. The moment you start school you actually count down 2 months to your common tests and after that another 1 month to your exams and then holidays for less than a month. And what is the price? The price you graduate 2-3 months earlier.

I'm paying my price right now. The price for not listening during lectures. What do I do? Hmmmm.. I sleep, sms, draw, read, eat, chit-chat, skip class and go shopping alone... That's what I usually do during lectures. Ya, I'm a bad gal, so please don't follow my footsteps. Now I'm suffering for paying the price. Thank God the lecture notes are rather idiot-proof. Easy to read and understand just that I wish I have some elephant brain to help me remember all that I need to know. Then again, I wish someone will invent an external hard disk for use of brains only.

Well well, nothing much really happen lately. I find myself rather relax (don't talk about exams) lately. I have no idea why but just feel myself beginning to not put a lot of things to heart be it the things happen around me, what people say about me and stuffs like that. I begin to let go a lot of things in my life too. Not because I'm being ignorant but I just I begin to learn to trust God a lot more.

Sometimes I wonder what I want, how I want my life to be, what will I do, where will I go especially after my poly. I think a lot about this but I fear a lot about this too. I fear of the unknown. I'm afraid of taking the wrong path, I don't want myself to regret after living in this pathetic earth for so long. The more I think, the more I cannot imagine putting myself into different area of this earth so I rather not think and do I have now. I'm contented to what I have now and what I don't.

Recently I watched the cartoon on Max Lucado's production on the Wemmicks. Though it's just a half an hour show and it's cartoon, it's really has a lot for me to learn. I simply watch it over and over again.

It's a matter of knowing your Creator better and trusting Him with all you have...

posted by Michelle at 23:02:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com