Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 2 July 2005
*.* I've got my answer!! *.*

I guess I've got my answer to my question. I know why God give babies yet decide to take it away. There are many possible reasons.

1. God gave us a body. But if we choose not to take good care of our body, then He will decide what to do with our body.

2. God made the masterpiece. If He knows that this masterpiece is not up to His standard, then He will take it away.

3. It's His will to give and take away. He is probably putting His people to test.

4. Sometimes, short term pain is better than long term pain. If God knows that the baby is going to suffer with the parents or the other way round when the baby is born, then in this case short term pain is really better than long term pain and God is being merciful and gracious enough to take the baby away.

These are the reasons that came to my mind. I've never thought about it until today. Well, of course the emotional pain is not easy to handle. Sometimes, we really have no choice but to accept what God has for us. On the other had, there are at some times that we cannot accept the fact and we shunt off from God for a period of time.

I can only pray that this couple be stronger in their walk with God and trust God for better things. Who knows, maybe she might get pregnant and maybe twins?
I'm reading a book now and it keep reminding me that God will only give us the best and only the best. He won't even give us the second best.

All we need is trust Him. Have faith in Him. That's in fact all the He ask from us.

Well... PRAYER CHANGES THINGS

posted by Michelle at 22:09:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com