Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 16 July 2005
*.* B.R.E.A.K.T.H.R.O.U.G.H. *.*

Finally I feel a breakthrough with my playing. Each time when I play the keyboard for cell's worship, I also get so conscious that I couldn't play well at all. At times I even want to give up and even told myself that I don't wish to touch the keyboard anymore.

Yesterday cell was great. Though there were only a few of us, we knew God was here and was ministering to us. It was also the very first time I felt confident in my playing (there were still mistakes here and there) and it was very anointing. The moment I get conscious, I will play wrongly. I remember reading a book and it says: "Let Me (Jesus) have your hands. Now relax in Me and let My Spirit work through you.... The more I relaxed and trusted Him, the more He was able to do with my life."

Cell leader wasn't around and we were at some loss, not knowing what to do. Well, we ended up having sharing session and having to discuss for cell outing. I shared with the cell of a passage from a book.

It was a story of a man who just invited God into his life. The initial stage was very on fire for God and he could meet Him every morning without fail. As days went by, his meetings with Him were getting lesser and lesser and eventually done. When God asked him to bring Him along to wherever he go, he refused. As he was out with his friends he felt guilty for neglecting God because he invited Him into his life yet neglecting Him. When God told him that he hasn't let go of some other things, he refused to surrender and God say either they stay or I'll go. Soon, the man surrendered.

As I was reading this particular story, it kept me thinking of what are some areas of my life that I refuse to surrender to God and or have not surrender to God and I post the same question to the rest of the cell members too.

I still don't have the answer to that. Probably I haven't think hard enough. But I must say, I trust Him in everything of my life, every aspect.

posted by Michelle at 22:31:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com