Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 30 June 2005
*.* Prayer changes things.. *.*

When I realized that one of my friends got pregnant, I felt so happy. In fact, my friends and I knew it 2 weeks ago. We were so excited, it was as if we are the ones getting pregnant. This couple really gone through thick and thin. Their first child was a miscarriaged, the second died of pre-mature birth. They are like my big brother and sister (the very fact that they are 10 years older than me). When I was at my deepest pit, they were there for me, comforting me and encouraged me. Of course when something good happened, my friends and I were excited about it.

I wondered if babies are gifts from God, then why did He give and take them away? I honestly still have no answer to my own question. I'm waiting for someone to enlighten me. Now, my friend is pregnant again, of course I'm very happy for both of them.

Another of our church member is pregnant. But her case is worrying. The couple went for a scan and the doctor said that he cannot detect the baby's heartbeat. Her doctor will put her through a 'labor-like' induction by means of medication in order to bring the baby out then conduct a post-mortem on the baby to find out the cause.

It sound very scary right? Honestly, I haven't heard of anyone I know going through so much during pregnancy. I am worried for her and her baby.

Some people want to have children, dying to have kids, but either they can't have or they can't afford it. On the other hand, we have people who wants fun, out of curosity, have sex, then got themselves pregnant and decided they cannot handle it so abort the baby. What has the world turn into? It's really worrying and scary hearing all these.

I'm reminded that God does all the impossibles. He can turn the impossible to the possible. At the end of the day, the least and the most I can do is to pray. Pray for their being and their baby and trust that no matter what happen, they will still trust God.

Prayer changes things..

posted by Michelle at 22:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com