Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 22 June 2005
*.* MAD? normal? You choose! *.*

Ever wonder why dogs and cats cannot see eye to eye with one another?

I was in my friend's place and she has this very huge dog, a golden retriever which is really big. It's a very cute and mischievous, it won't bark unnecessary. I am honestly very afraid of dogs and I never like them. Apparently why I begin to like dogs is because of my friend and her dog name Zoey. He is seriously very very adorable.

I went down with him today and he was very cute. He saw a cat and he wanted to pounce on it and apparently the cat was on a 'stand-by' mode. Both looking very fierce.

In my mind I was like why was can't cats and dogs see eye to eye with each other, if they are trained since young, will they be good friends?

I think we humans are like that too. We live under environment stimulations. Whatever most people do, we follow. To some extend it's peer pressure. Be it fashion, hairstyles, and even to the fun of having sex. It's scary having to hear from news that young girls get raped or molested, it's scary hearing more and more people getting AIDs. It's not that they are not aware of the danger but they choose to play with fire knowing how dangerous a fire can cause. Great damage.

I want to be different, I want to be MAD. I don't want to be what the normal people are doing, thinking that it's very cool and feeling great.

MAD - Making A Difference...

posted by Michelle at 23:33:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com