Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 22 June 2005
*.* I'm forgiven.. because You were forsaken... *.*

Apparently my PC crashed, my laptop turn me off and Finally get to blog again.. I just got a new lappy and I'll get more chance to blog more often hopefully I'm not busy too.

Well, sad to say I didn't leave for my Malaysia trip for the training camp but I still went in with my friend to do some shopping for just one day, it's good enough. The shopping centre is so big that it's so hard to find just one nice skirt that I wanted/had in mind. I had to shop for 3 hours to get something that I was looking for and then leaving that place feeling more satisfied.

I've learnt one very important lesson in life this whole week. It really took me a long time to finally decide to go up to him after so long and just to tell him that I don't want to carry the burden to hate somebody after so many months and just to tell him that I've forgiven him.

It honestly feels good to forgive someone who hurt you so badly. Times you really hate that person because he/she betrayed you, hurt you in many way, times you just don't feel like seeing or even hearing from that person. It takes a lot to really forgive someone.

Well, we are being forgiven by someone too. If He didn't die for us, we would be sinners forever and ever or maybe we won't even be here. It takes God's grace and mercy to forgive us and we can also ask God for His grace and mercy to be upon us to forgive someone too.

Don't hold the burden anymore, it's not worth that kind of heaviness...

posted by Michelle at 12:37:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com