Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 18 May 2005
*.* *.*

It's has been quite some time since my last visit here. Oh well, my usual answer to that is still busy, maybe to some extend lazy.

Anyway, I can't wait for next week to come and I can go on a shopping trip to wherever I want. Need to get some new clothes, new pair of shoes, new bag, new handphone (just got one 3 weeks back) just before school starts. I'm not into branded stuffs but really needed something to look nice and presentable. But that also means that school is going to start in 2 weeks time.

More camps are coming up as usual since it's coming June and they just happen to clash with my school days. Well, I'll have to do something to that. Either I go to school or I.... (can't say it out here or else I'll get lectured somewhere later).

The thought of having a last camp with my BB boys makes me feel sad. Though nothing is yet to confirm, I somehow know where I will be heading to once this BB company is to close down. I really need to wait and see and seek God where He wants me to go...

posted by Michelle at 09:59:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com