Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 26 April 2005
*.* *.*

It has been such a long time ever since I went to gym for a workout to burn all the necessary and after that went for a good warn and sunny swim. The process of the workout is fun but the aftermath of it is painful. MY body is now aching and my skin in burnt. Not to the extend of 'chao ta' (charcoal kind of burn), it's just brown and not obvious. That's the disappointing part.

I realised how it is like being 18 years old. Even though I went to gym with my friend, we paid different amount just because I'm 18 already and she is not. The difference of $1 makes me feel I'm old. We are of the same year just that my birthday is over so I'm officially 18 and I got to pay more because I'm 18.

I finally understand what is it being 18.. haha..

posted by Michelle at 22:35:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com