Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 11 April 2005
*.* *.*

Exams and exams... I can't wait for my last paper to come!!! I'm already not in the mood to study.

My week was fun. Though I'm in a midst of having exams, I'm working part-time too. It's very fun working in an environment that I'm comfortable in. I really enjoy myself.

Sunday was Enrolment Service (10 Apr 05). It was just like before nothing much had changed. As usual, people come and go. Last year there were many primers and officers, this year some left. While taking photos, some memorizes came back. This year's Enrolment Service is much later than last year's.

Many people keep making fun of us because of our uniform, saying that we look like one security guard. Hahaha.. Well, maybe we do.

I thank God for this ministry, though I'm only in here for a year, I've learnt a lot from myself and I know working in a ministry is not that simple. It's not like treating it as a CCA but it's more than that. It's about lives, saving lives, impacting lives. I know I'm called in here. Thank God.

posted by Michelle at 23:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com