Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 25 March 2005
*.* It's Easter Soon!! *.*

I can't wait for Good Friday (it's Good Friday already, past 12mn) to come, Easter Sunday to come. Not because of Easter Bunny and Easter eggs, but the joy and the hope to see souls being saved that Jesus didn't dead in an unmeaningful way, He died to save the world. Some people will think OH no, Jesus AGAIN.

After seeing my cousin being saved, I'm really glad that God works in many ways. That His ways are higher than ours, His thoughts are higher than ours. I'm really excited to see all these again.

After waiting and praying for so long, the day is finally coming. I'm going to get baptised this Easter Sunday. It's really exciting because my whole family will be baptising together. The day that I never thought will happen is happening very soon.

I've decided to follow Jesus... I've decided to follow Jesus... No turning back.. No turning back..

posted by Michelle at 01:04:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com