Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 6 February 2005
*.* "Spring" Cleaning *.*

Chinese New Year is really around the corner. This point of time, do you know who is the busiest? Other than all our mothers who are busy cleaning the house from corner to corner, and the most important people, those who help to collect all our unwanted things.

I like surprises. I'm someone who dares to try, dare to risk. To be very honest, I haven't pack my room for one full year. Guess what I found during my cleaning up? You will never and can never imagine that. I found a red packet which was last year's Chinese New Year. I told my parents about it and they laughed.

I was really surprised by it. My goodness, it has been there for a year. I threw away almost 3 big bags of unwanted stuffs. Think my room is so much 'lighter' now. In fact, I have about 20% more to clear up then I'm really considered done.

To all of you out there, happy cleaning...

posted by Michelle at 23:10:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com