Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 25 December 2004
*.* Merry Christmas! *.*

It has been such a long long time that my last update here...

School just started for a week already. I'm still having my holiday mood, festive seasons, Christmas, New Year. Ya, Why school starts at some weird timing? Don't ask me that, ask my school. While, been really busy with school and drama rehearsals. My time table is pretty insane. From 10 to 6, or 8 to 5. It's pretty long and tiring. I'm learning new stuffs now like Japanese Language. Other than the learning to write (like some primary school kid learning how to read and write in Chinese), I'm really looking forward to hear myself speaking fluent Japanese.

Drama rehearsals for the past 1 week was pretty heavy for me because I got to rush for rehearsal after school. But it all ended well last night. I'm really happy. All the hard that really pays off. Sim Koo's mum accepted Christ too! Rejoice!!

I was really nervous and I'm glad we gave each other encouragements at the backstage. It was a total experience because when I went up there, I could felt God presence and He gave me the peace I needed most and the confident.

(I'm sorry folks for not being a good host last night. I was busy helping them to pack and we got to clear that place in 2 hours time. So so sorry. But I'm really glad you guys came because your presence really made a difference! Thank you so much..)

In fact, this drama helped me learnt a lot. I got a wonderful gift from God too. He gave me very special friends in this drama. I had special friendship and even stronger friendship with some people too. People who know my story, you know that it hasn't been easy for us because we got to face each other. Though I know we aren't suppose to talk, but that 2 days of conversations... I'm more than happy. I know we have not come to an end of breaking any friendship. We probably won't talk to each other ever again. Even if we do, will it be just hi-bye? I really don't know. All I can say is, thank you for at least talking to me for that 2 days. I'm more than happy, contented.

I wonder why am I in this drama, and I finally realized that God wants me to do His work. A drama of friendship, a drama of us, a drama of growing up, a drama of Christmas.. Most importantly, a drama of God.. We are all special in His eyes..

He ministered to me last night so much. Telling me to give my pain to Him that I've been holding so long ago. I've let go and let God. No one loves me more than Him, no one understands me more than Him. His unfailing love is incomparable.

I'm looking forward to the new year 2005. I wonder what God has for me, where will I be, what will I do? I know I'm not the same anymore. Other than my looks, my dressings, I know inside me, God is dealing it. I trust Him..

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

posted by Michelle at 16:08:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com