Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 30 November 2004
*.* my Penang trip.. *.*

So much that had happened for the past 1 week. I just came back from Penang for a BB exchange programme. It was fun and I actually learnt the differences between Singapore and Malaysia BB.

One day before I went to Penang, I went through the toughest night I ever had. It's all over. No point hanging on. I was hoping.. So much.. He gave up so at no point I should still be holding on.

Anyway, I thank God for people around me.. For they are really nice people, when I needed them , they are there for me and they really stayed with me till late at night. I know that God love me too much that He won't let me go through this alone so He places special people in my life to see me through. I also know that a lot of people love me, they love me too much that they just pamper me. Thank you people.

I brought along all my heavy hearted there. But I thank God that it only happen all at night that my emotions would run over me. The Malaysians are really nice people. We get to eat a lot, shop a lot and we even get to go up to Penang Hill. It was the most beautiful place with cool breeze, nice scenary and I challenged myself to the trail. The trail is like a bridge, with only a cable holding it and it was of a certain height. I'm afraid of height and the bridge was pretty shaky. I was so scared that I just kept laughing and screaming.

We also went to their Botanic Garden and Youth Park. My goodness.. I was nearly attacked by a monkey. I was just looking at it and it almost wanting to attack me. Luckily my group came and the monkey was scared off. I was in great shocked. Ever heard of 'Monkeyphobia'? I think I have that.

I will be away again.. This time to Dompak and it will only be 3 days. I am looking forward for this as this is my first mission trip with YMM. God bless everyone who is going there to impact lives...

posted by Michelle at 02:17:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com