Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 8 November 2004
*.* care? then do it! *.*

Sometimes I wonder, why do I still care for others even when they don't appreciate it? To be real honest, I really don't like it. It seems all so not worth it.

But when I look at people who really needs my care, a hug, a word of encouragement, and the smile on their face. It is all worth it. So why so bothered with people who don't appreciate it? Then go and care for those who need it!
I care for all I care..

Care: Is an ACT, an act of ACTIONS.. it is not WORDS that meant to be SAID...

posted by Michelle at 22:55:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com