Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 9 October 2004
*.* Life *.*

As I walk into the room, it just gets darker and darker
Where is everyone?
No sound, no light
It's become scary

I turn around, oh no, I can't see my exit door anymore
Did I just lose my way?
Why didn't I remember the route
I began to walk, and walk

This walk seem endless
It's dark and cold
After long, I realised, I'm in a maze
Where is my exit?

Where is my exit with a little beam of light showing me?
It's so near yet so far
Where am I going?
When will this end?

When hopes are gone, in time of despair
A voice came
Someone so familiar, so real
'Call upon me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver you'

There is light
There is warm
There is hope
I saw my exit

]'ve given all up unto Him... Have you?

posted by Michelle at 22:56:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com