Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 15 September 2004
*.* My rotten day *.*

What a day I had. I was utterly disgusted by my lecturer during Maths lecture when he said a vector bisects the other on a straight line. Well, there was a small commotion among my classmates so I decided to raise that question up. To my horror of horrors, he actually told me it's half and said if I don't understand the meaning of the word go to www.dictionary.com to find out the meaning.

What a respond right?! Of course, people were laughing and giving me the stare. I don't care. I think I wasn't asking anything stupid. In fact, he even go on and said if it happens in the actual exam and I can't find my dictionary.com, I can always ask the invigilator. What a lecturer!

I've got a reminding letter from one of my modules. And guess what, when I look at the dates, it was on the 22/07/04 and the 22/08/04. I've got proof that I was sick and had a medical certificate on the 22/07/04, but look carefully again 22/08/04 (looking at my calendar of year 2004), IT'S A SUNDAY! I didn't know a school functions on a Sunday.

OH my.. I just wonder if my lecturer wants to pick on me, he would have used a better idea and not choose such a way that the mistake is so obvious. It's their mistake that becomes my fault for not attending lessons. That's very sad. I still take pride of going for every lesson and I take it seriously because I am keen of getting good grades.

It just spoilt my day.

posted by Michelle at 23:56:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com