Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 15 September 2004
*.* My poor chain... *.*

Tiak! There it goes again.

I was showering and the next moment I saw my cross was on the floor. Oh no.. My chain broke.
I value this chain, just as I value the person who gave it to me. I hope it can still be repaired. Though it is not very costly, but it is from someone special. A special gift from someone special.

But I broke it. Sad.

As I look at my chain, it's not in a piece any more. Just like my heart. I won't say I can't live without it but it probably has become part of me. Just like my lecturer recognized my cross. Without the chain holding my cross, perhaps my cross won't be with me.

Well, I'm a sentimental person. It's not how much the thing cost. It's about the gift, who gave it and why the person gave. It has gone through my first hurdle of my common test and still more to come. I want to wear it everyday, everywhere I go and even for my every test and exams. But I just broke it...

Treasure the things you have, because you will never know when you will lose it.

posted by Michelle at 01:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com