Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 19 September 2004
*.* Friends *.*

People. We meet everyday. Everyday different people walk in and out of our lives. Some leave and carve their names on stone, others on sand. Some influence you to become good or bad. Some became our good friends, some even best friends and even to the extend of a relationship, while others are just a a 'hi and bye'. So many out there, I wonder how many have I really treasured.

We grow with one another, we learn from one another. In time of trouble, we know only our best friends can help us because they are the ones who understand us. Are we always using each other, taking advantage of each other? Well, that depends how much you see it. I always believe if I treat others well, they will in turn treat me well too. While if people treat me well, I will treat them even better.

Some are really caring yet we often question what is their motive(s). Some are really warm yet again we question why is he/she so scary.

We are so different. Created in a different matter. Some are just so good while others are better. This is a society of competition and stressful.

Sometimes I really wonder if I leave the world, will my friends remember me of who I am? Will they even remember me? Or will they just miss my crap, the 'siao-ness' in me.

I have yours written on stone, clay... What about you?


ps: I thank God for my few good friends. If it's without them, I probably would have die of loneliness. Thanks for all your support. =)

posted by Michelle at 22:59:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com