Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 14 September 2004
*.* Blue *.*

I've got so much in mind to write but I can't pen down any. My emotions are running over me. I am feeling very lousy. If you think I am okay or I look okay, well let me tell you, I am not at all. I'm emotionally drained, spiritually dry, physically tired. Everything happened seem so long ago, looks like I'm not handling it well. I guess I am hurt, everywhere.

Tears streamed down unknowingly
My heart seem so heavy
Each tears carry each hurt
Each hurt tearing my heart

My heart is still arching
My tears are still rolling
When will this end?
Letting go, letting God

God just where are You?
Why have You forsaken me too?
Didn't You know I need You most now?
Didn't You say for those who are weak will be strong?

God, why didn't You keep Your promise?
I'm sorry for my disobedience
I'm sorry for my foolishness
I'm lost

I need Your touch
Where the world seems empty
Where the world is heartless
Where the world is hurtful
God You are the only left whom I trust

Please don't forsake me
Bring me out of this wilderness
Bring me out of this hurt
Bring me out of this darkness

Give me hope that I will believe
Give me light that I may see
Give me wisdom that I may know
Give me love that I am loved again

I am human too... I have my darkness moments. Friends, I know you care for me. I really appreciate it. Whenever I'm in need of comfort, you are willing to lend me your shoulders and ears. Thank you for listening to my nagging. Thank you for being generous to my unreasonable and stubbornness. Thank you.

For my faithful readers, I sorry but to say that I've disappoint you for whenever you expected to see some update(s), it didn't happen as what you expected and leaving you empty. I happy that people see and read my blog. I thank you for your comments and for reading this blog of mine. Some people blog to say their daily routine, I blog to let my thinking run. Pardon me if I've written anything unsightly.

I need a break. Not a kit-kat. I need to let my tears roll and roll...

posted by Michelle at 01:59:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com