Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 17 August 2004
*.* *.*

It has been a rough patch for me for the past 2 weeks. Pretty tired after a camp then fell sick after that and now in and out a lot of projects coming in. Could hardly breathe. Some stupid modules with some stupid projects, a must to complete it otherwise considered fail then got to repeat that particular module again.

I also remembered that when I mean past 2 weeks, it means I didn't blog for the past 2 weeks too. Sorry folks, I'm busy picking myself up from all the bits and pieces, left over. School is stress, exams coming. I hardly need my holiday... I guess I will stay at home most of my time during my holidays cause it's the best time to sleep, and get lots of rest.

I haven't thought of what to blog so I shall stop here. Sorry to disappoint you guys..

posted by Michelle at 00:46:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com