Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 24 August 2004
*.* Creative Item *.*

This is what I had for my presentation. Guess what? I've got a B+ for this (Yippee!!). I'm very contented. Enjoy....

------------------------------------------------------------------
Creative item is a pair of retainers. Though it may seem disgusting, I find creative value in it. This pair of retainers not only continues to help to keep teeth straight after braces are taken out, it also maintains the beauty of our teeth. There are different types of retainers. Some are made of the shape of their teeth and is usually plastic; this is a piece of metal to hold the teeth and to keep them straight. To some people, it has a sense of security. Without their retainers, they can’t sleep at night. Retainers have become an integral part of their lives so much that they can’t afford to lose it. However, this retainers act as a reminder that I have to be kept straight. It simply means something or someone to keep me straight, which is my God. He is like the retainer that keeps my being straight and beautifies me.

All of us seek security. We want security from our loves ones, our careers, and good grades. When your boyfriend/girlfriend just accompanies you back home, the very next thing you will do when you reach home is to call him/her. You want to make sure he/she is safe.

We want security from our jobs that we work so hard just to please our boss and our superior, so that we can get our promotion easily and, of course, to stay on for that job. When they know about of economic crisis, everyone panics, not knowing when it will be their turn to get axed.

All of all these examples, I only realized to find myself feeling security is when I know somewhere out there, there is One who will keep me safe in my life and make me feel as secure as ever.

With these, I present to you my creative item, a pair of retainers.

posted by Michelle at 00:39:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com