Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 5 July 2004
*.* Yippee!!! School's start!! *.*

Never have I expected my class to be so fun. We met early before class started and guess what, the whole class was late and the best thing we all could ever do was to get lost together.

I have nothing to expect from NYP but to put in my best to study hard and get my diploma at the end of my 3 years in poly. I don't wish to repeat any semester in the next 3 years and just hope everything will be smoothly sailed.

I met many friends... Old ones and new ones. In a whole, my class is quite fun. Just hope I can survive well there. =)

posted by Michelle at 23:34:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com