Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 31 July 2004
*.* Thank God for everything! *.*

I thank God for He has blessed me in school. Let's face it, not everyone will accept you at their friends or classmates. There are bound to have problems, disagreements and people who dislike you and is always picking on you. But I thank God for I do not have these problems. Though my class makes up 80% guys and a handful of girls, we are a helpful class. It's the 4th week already. Up to now, I can really say my class is a quite united class. We help each other whenever we have problems.

Even for project groups, everyone in my group is willing to put on their thinking cap and contribute. I will still want to say this to them: I will want to give credit to the doing of it, the procedure than the results. Of course results counts but the results doesn't tell how close we have become as friends after that.

I'm glad that I've got a new touch from God and I'm glad that my prayer-mate and I prayed for each other. I think that's what we need in  a Godly-relationship where we pray for each other, bless each other as we walk together with God. It just feels so special and it means a lot to me.

I thank God for everything that what ever I ask, He will try to give it to me. God never fails, just trust in Him ALWAYS. =)


posted by Michelle at 00:53:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com